9.26.2012

Untitled

So I should probably be doing something productive but instead, I'm trying to make a movie on iDVD and it's taking FOREVER!
Okay so now that I got all of that previous post out of my system I'm back to my good ol' happy self :) <-- see? I wanted to make brownies today... again... I decided instead I would make caramel popcorn. It's healthier right? Wrong, I think. One of the key recipe ingredients is sweetened condensed milk. in 2 tbps there are 130 calories and there are 10 servings in the can. That's a total of 13,000 calories... thank goodness I'm not eating the whole thing... yet. Logan is doing great! He is starting to stand up on his own (trying to at least. It doesn't last very long) and yesterday, he took a step. He took a step and then he fell. He didn't fall and took a step, oh no! It was an actual step! My little boy is growing up so fast! I can't believe how wonderful he is. He gives me the most love that I've ever felt. Given, he can also frustrate me to no end but he always makes up for it by crawling up to me and snuggling into me then looking up at me with his bright blue eyes and smiling. Melts my heart and I can't help but smile right back. I love when it's his bath time. at 8 I look at him and say, "Logan, do you want to go get in the bath?" and his eyes light up and he starts crawling to the bathroom. As soon as that water turns on he is standing up next to the tub jumping up and down and so excited! we get him all ready for bed and as I'm putting him down in his crib I give him 5 kisses and say, "I love you Logan. Sleep well" and he smiles and snuggles his little tiger and starts singing himself to sleep. What a kid. He's perfect. He's my everything. I love him so much. On a side note, I feel like my house is a mess. I feel like I can't catch up with the house ever since Labor Day weekend. I have started my art up again. Which is something that I should probably be working on but with art, as in life, you have to be in the mood to produce anything worth while. My wisdom teeth are coming in. Yes, I am this old and still haven't gotten them out. The one on my bottom right side is and has been KILLING me for a few days now. I'm just praying that I don't need to have them out. Not while I'm out here. Not without someone to take care of me and watch Logan. I just don't know how much longer I can last. My whole jaw hurts and my gum is swollen. I'm worried so we'll see what happens. We had a play date today. We went to a park with a group of other mom's and kids. It was sure nice to get out of the house and talk to adults and let Logan play with some other kids. I get worried sometimes that he's not going to know how to interact with others because he isn't around them very much. I'm sure he'll be fine though. Well, that's all for tonight. Here is a picture of my snuggly guy. He likes soft things.



No comments:

Post a Comment