9.19.2012

Fall

So I believe fall has officially started. (Now it's official since I lit my fall candles (my friends talked me into it 2 days before I was going actually going to light them (don't tell them I think they're right.))) Anyway so Logan and I walked to the grocery store today. The local Giant. It's our traditional weekly pilgrimage. We go and get milk, bread, baby food, cheese today we got diapers. Yah, we keep busy. Although, he looses his patience before I do and I have to keep him entertained with Cherrios. That's okay tho cause then I get some too and usually get me a little treat at the store. Today it was a diet coke. I've had a headache all day but what are you gonna do. I don't really take medicine. I'm more of the oil type of person. I didn't take any medication (other than tums) my entire pregnancy and I'm pretty proud about that. Here are some pictures from today.

He's my little buddy. He's giving me a kiss in the last one. I love his kisses even though they are big and sloppy. It makes my job worth it. Sometimes I get frustrated and I want to just lie down but I think that's when Logan realizes I need him. He comes up and gives me a little love with his hugs or a kiss. We love building blocks, well I do. He loves knocking them over but I will always re stack them because I love stacking blocks. Sad to say but it could probably keep me entertained for an hour if I had enough of them.
Ok, so my big boy is 9 months old. CRAZY RIGHT?! Yah he's been alive as long as I was pregnant with him. Seems it's gone by a lot faster than the pregnancy. (although that went pretty fast for the most part too.) We were sitting out on the balcony today looking over our beautiful view at the leaves and watching cars go by in the parking lot and I couldn't believe how much this kid looks like me.


So although this picture of me is from when I was like 2 or 3 months old you can see the resemblance. I was looking for one where we were closer in age but I don't seem to have it on my computer. Oh well. Needless to say, he's my boy. Although, he has the lightest blue eyes I have ever seen. they are much lighter than mine ever were. I love his blonde hair. He's got this natural mohawk going on where it's long on the top (like a good 3 in.) and about an in. long going down the center of the back. the rest is mostly short. It's so adorable if I do say so myself. Which I do. We're finally on a schedule which we haven't been on his entire life mostly because of me working and doing school. I have to say that I like it. We aren't crazy strict like we'll push naps and stuff if we have somewhere to go, but for the most part we know what the day is going to be like. Even though I feel like he's going to switch it up here on me soon. Thankfully he's sleeping through the night now. It helps that he isn't sleeping in the same room as me anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is a adorable and I love him and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah emily you're so sweet! We miss you!

      Delete