9.18.2012

NERD

Ok, I am a nerd. I love correcting people's papers. I know you wouldn't understand this from reading my blog because I'm so scatter brained and throw punctuation and sometimes, spelling out the window. But! (see there is a big no no lol) (so is that) anyway, I got to correct and go over a pharmacy debate paper last night and ended up staying up till one. (it doesn't help that the girl who wrote it obviously only completed two years of college and I'm guessing her high school wasn't that into essay construction either) there were these random... air bunnies... through out the paper. for example she kept putting "random quotations" in the paper for emphasis and started out the essay with a, "Imagine Nataline....". That got my attention from the beginning. Not in a good way. So yes, I was up till one doing surgery on a paper. looking up sources they had put in because they were scattered and in the wrong places. etc etc etc. And I loved it. Not to toot my own horn but I kick butt at writing papers. Always have and I'm proud of it. The more imaginative writing is where I struggle which is weird since I'm so artsy. Guess I have to use some of my left brain. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment