9.29.2012

Starting the Day

Nothing better than starting your day with a 5K. We did a 5K this morning for charity. It was a lot of fun. Logan really enjoyed himself. He got pushed in his stroller the whole time (yes, we ran with the normal stroller instead of the jogging one because I didn't think to bring it) and he was able to eat cheerios to his hearts content. We had a blast and grateful to start the day off with a little exercise.
I've been missing Logan, Utah a lot today. The Aggies (GO USU!) won tonight. It's so awesome to watch them but when I do it reminds me of how far away from there I really am. How much I wish I was at the game. How much I miss it... wondering what it's like there. I see my friends posting all these pictures and they look so happy. I wish that's how I felt. I'm happy, I guess I'm still just adjusting. You know? They started doing the winning team cheer and I felt like my heart was going to explode and nearly started crying.
I've started to actually draw real things. I'm doing a lot of family portraits of people I know. I pretty much just stalk facebook until I see a happy sweet family picture of someone and draw it. It's kinda fun and definitely gets me back into practicing art.
I finally got to watch some movies! I finally saw Batman, Hunger Games and Brave so far. LOVED THEM! (Brave is a good little kid show that I think you really need every once in a while.) I finally understand what everyone was talking about... just a few months late. Oh well, at least I saw them, right?
Other than what I said, I've pretty much just been trying to keep up on the house work and bills. I feel like with as much work as I get done, I turn around and there is so much more that still needs to be done. It's like it never ends. Oh well. At least I can stay up on it for the most part. Except when I run out of dish-soap and end up just having a whole bunch of pans sitting in my sink. I'll do them tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment