3.15.2012

Rolling Over

Lately Logan has been trying and trying and trying to roll over. He just can't quite make it over so the other day I decided to give him a little help.


That was as far as he could get. So... naturally I gave him a little nudge to help the rest of the way.

And! when he finally got over, he was SO proud of himself.

Can't you see the look of accomplishment on his adorable lil' face?! He loves pretending like he is older than he really is. It was kinda sad tho when I stopped pushing him over because I had to get dinner and he would try to roll over and just couldn't make it so he would get frustrated and start whimpering but the second I rolled him over again he was all smiles. WE COULDN'T WAIT TO SHOW DADDY! :)
I also wish I had a picture of this, but Logan has started blowing raspberries. It's so cute! especially when you do them to him and then he does it back. Such a smart lil guy we have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment