3.07.2012

Lately:

So, a lot has happened lately. We blessed Logan which went amazing! (he didn't even cry like I was nervous he would) And it's not like he's a bad baby. Not at all!! He rarely cries except when he needs something. But, you know, it's always how it happens. They do what you least want when you need them to do something else. He is such a great child tho. (and thank goodness with me doing school and work).
Speaking of which, I'm back to work. oh, I didn't tell you? yah i started back up in February on the third. (as if i didn't have enough on my plate with school and being a full time mom) It's been alright going back to work but man it's a lot of work. It's not bad when Spencer is around to help but when he's gone, I have to do everything. This past weekend Spencer left for a siblings day. (now don't get me wrong, I think it's great. Just making sure that y'all don't think I have a problem with it cause I don't.) The siblings day couldn't have come at a harder time for me. We have our work schedules figured out with having at least one of us home to watch Logan while the other is away. Well it was the Friday before we blessed Logan and I still had to go to work. Luckily! I was able to find a baby sitter at the last minute. Not only that but I had to try and get everything together for the baby blessing on my own as well. Thank goodness my family came and helped me. Spencer did what he could but he got home at 4:45 from his families and had to work from 5-10:30 so he was exhausted when he got home. (I know it was convenient for Spencers family to have it on that Friday and Saturday because that's when everyone would be up from their far away homes.) So to sum up, It's crazy when Spencer has to leave for whatever reason. (another one is when he leaves for a few days to go interview.)
Logan is getting SO big. he is about 14 lbs now and in 3-6/6 month clothes. It's not that he's necessarily chunky either. He's just super Long (as if we didn't know that when he was born) pretty skinny in the midsection so we still have to roll his pants to keep them up and his legs and arms are pretty built. Not only that but his hands and feet are HUGE! Also, I think he's got Spencers neck. I love his little rolls on his neck. only problem is that they are crazy hard to clean. (sorry logan, that's why i'm constantly picking fuzzies out from under your chin. )
I've also got my BFA show coming up which is my senior art show f.y.i. So i've been having a heck of a time trying to get stuff ready for that. (yes, i am also cramming in painting time (which is at least 3 hr. blocks) between school, work, and being a mom) I'm hoping and praying that everything gets finished in time.
Needless to say, THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO HELP ME OUT AND BABYSIT FOR ME!!! I seriously couldn't do it without all of you. (Spencer you are included in this as well)
Also, We signed our lease agreement today stating that we will be out of our apartment on May 15, 2012. We will be moving in with my parents until we move out to go to school *which has also been a bit confusing now as well, i will state why in a bit* I'm actually really excited. It's become more exciting is what I should say. I was nervous about moving in and losing "our own space" but! the perks: save money (A LOT OF MONEY), time with family, and we will be able to learn a little more about meal planning. We will still be commuting up to Logan for our jobs cause, lets face it, no one is going to hire a couple of college grads for the summer when they will be moving in a few months. Also, We are hoping that my brother moves back up from St. George. It would be nice to be together for a little bit longer. I am worried how we are going to maneuver our stuff back into my parents house cause their basement isn't done and the room we have is my old room. It will be good tho.
*now onto the school stuff*
so we put down our deposit for baltimore maryland and that night spencer gets an interview for Colorado. COLORADO! so we are trying for it. We will have to pray but man it's a lot closer. HOWEVER! I am keeping an open mind because when it comes to this, it's all about the school and the experience and education that the school provides no matter where it's located. So we will see what happens. Now i think i will add some pictures so you can see what has been happening. (p.s. i also dyed my hair brown and i really like it. I love being blond but I love changing my hair. The only type of change i like.)



No comments:

Post a Comment