6.13.2013

Ikea

So we went to Ikea today. Ikea was awesome. I mean, have YOU been to IKEA?! If yes, you know what I'm talking about. It was amazing. I wish I had a billion dollars so I could have an entire Ikea house. Oh wait, I would probably only need 1/100 of that so $100,000 since everything at Ikea is so inexpensive. Yes, that much would get me more then enough for an Ikea house. We needed some drinking glasses. (I've had such bad luck breaking all of my dishes lately. Instead of having a full set, we have 3 of everything now. Not to mention the Bed Bath and Beyond drinking glasses that break when you look at them (yes, they are that fragile)). Ikea has the greatest glasses ever. They are $.59 and have lasted us the best. (I bought 4 more). I had to hold myself back from buying a bunch of stuff. Logan loved the childrens part of Ikea. He found himself an awesome bunk bed and played with the toys under it.
Yah, we know which bed he's going to be getting when he's older. Now after wandering through the maze that is Ikea, you check out and then, you HAVE to go to the food court. No, not the resturant with their famous Swedish Meatballs, I'm talking the little food market after the self checkouts. The one that beckons you near with their chocolate bars and foreign delicacies. (Cookies and Crackers etc) There, YOU CAN GET 2 HOTDOGS, CHIPS and A DRINK for $2.50. THAT's LESS THEN SAM'S CLUB! Yah, I like food. not only that but we also got 3 bars of chocolate and 1/2 dozen cinnamon rolls. (yes, there goes my diet but it was delicious) We ended up spending more on the food then we did on our other purchases. Anyway that was my day, along with severe rain/wind storms and tornados. You know, what seems to be the usual for Bmore these days.
 OH! Before I go, I HAVE to share something with you. It's amazing. You know that stubborn dust that seems to collect on blinds or on bottles in the bathroom etc.? Use a drier sheet. Yes, the ones that you put in the laundry with your clothes. It takes it right off and best of all, you don't have to wipe up anything afterwards because the sheet catches it all. Try it! Try it now! I DARE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment