10.26.2012

Unknown

So, It's 12:13. I should really be in bed. I should, but I don't want to. So I'm out here in the Living room watching Jay and waiting for Jimmy Fallon. It's kinda sad when you don't want to go to bed. Maybe I'll do some more laundry. But then my neighbors could get mad. Better wait. So we have a hurricane coming right for us. Hurricane Sandy. Apparently she's a super storm. I guess cause she's combining with an arctic low or something and therefor she's stronger and we'll see how long we go without power. Got things ready for it tho. Logan and I went shopping and got milk and baby food. Then I filled some water jugs and froze a milk carton just in case we need to move stuff out of the freezer and into a cooler. Needless to say I'm pretty awesome and prepared. My grandpa isnt doing well. He had a heart attack, stroke and a bunch of stuff. It's kinda sad when your grandma tells your mom that grandpa is scared of dying. Then again, it's also kinda comforting to know that I'm not the only one. I've already decided that I'm never going to die though so I'm good.
You know what's hard? Doing all this work and then having it get undone. (and not by your 10 month old son like you would think). okay, I'm done venting about that.
I wish I was back home with my mom for tonight. My dad is camping and I have no idea where my brother is or what he's doing (he's a whole nother story). My mom and I would usually have girls nights on nights like tonight. We would go out and get chinese and watch a chick flick. Instead we are on opposite sides of the country lonely. At least we got to call each other. I love my mom.
I made bread the other day. That was pretty much awesome! I think that's how I'm going to be doing things from now on. I loved it! Not only did I have hot yummy thick homemade bread to put gobbs of honey and butter on but my house smelled like great harvest. (those of you who don't know what that is, it's an amazing bread store) needless to say one loaf is gone and I'm working on the other one. (I'm thinking I'm going to be making a lot of bread but it's more delicious, healthier (or at least to me), and cheaper than store bought bread. You know what? I think i'm going to go and have a piece right now. Nothing better than a midnight snack. YUM! Trunk or treating tomorrow for Logan. SO excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment