10.12.2012

Little man and Lonliness

My little man is starting to walk! I can't believe it!! He took 3 steps in a row today. Everyday he gets better and it's so fun to see him improve and how happy he gets when I praise him and he knows he's done something well.
When Logan goes down for bed that's when I realize how lonely it is. How lonely it is to be alone. You can only clean the house for so long before there is nothing left to clean. I sometimes leave things to be done because I know the loneliness comes in stillness. It's hard to be alone with your thoughts.
Poor little guy is sick. He's been up with mucus and coughing. I put some oils on his toes which helped and put some in the humidifier. This weather and humidity out here is killing us. It changes so fast and when it changes, it changes. I'm hoping Logan can sleep through the night and get a good nights sleep because Grandma is coming tomorrow! :) He's been blessed with his nana and papa this past week who spoiled him of course. This poor kid (and poor mama) won't know what to do when everyone leaves. I guess we'll go back to weekly stroller rides to the grocery store and short walks around the parking lot to get the mail and take out the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment