11.07.2012

Mind Purge

first things first. Devastated about the Election. America chose tho. Hopefully Obama can step it up as a President.
Decided I love Russell Brand. He's hilarious and made my day!



Totally made my day a whole lot better after crying and not sleeping all last night.
(not completely due to the election but that definitely put me under.) I'm trying so hard to have a positive attitude because I don't know if I'll survive if I don't. Spencer is thinking of quitting his job.... I made him promise it wasn't because he doesn't think I can do this alone... He says it's not but I know my depression isn't helping his decision. There is so much I want to say but can't... I can't because I don't know who would read it and freak out about it. Lets just say, I'm struggling a lot right now, I don't want added feedback or extra phone calls that I wouldn't normally get otherwise. Just trying to stay positive and not think about it.
I can't wait to come home. 5 more weeks!
Logan is walking. He's such a smarty. He gives High Fives and kisses and is so proud of himself when he walks. I feel bad that I have to get his shots tomorrow. I've been a slacker mom and he hasn't been to the doctor since 6 months... whoops. In my defense I've been trying to get his health insurance figured out. Oh and on that subject. Screw you lazy america. Sittin on your butts expecting the government to pay for everything because you believe you deserve it. You're making those of us who do need help not get it. We are working, going to school, raising a family. Trying everything to stay afloat in this world and we can't. We can't pay for food even though we are working our butts off. We can't afford many things because we can't get help thanks to you. just because we don't want to be stuck in this rut our whole lives, we will still work hard and because of this we won't get help because you're to lazy to get off your fat butts and work like you're able to. You just believe that you're entitled to this. Why work? Why do anything if the government is going to do everything for you. Fair point. Just know that thanks to you, I have to have the stress on me everyday of my life of how are we going to make it each month? What will happen when our student loan is gone and our income is 1/3 of what our rent is. What's going to happen to us? Will we get the help we need in time? or will we still be waiting because someone who chooses not to work got put ahead of us due to "Priority". Thank you, really.
wow, that's a long rant. sorry about that. So we legalized gay marriage, expanded gambling and a thing called the "Dream Act". I figured all but the later would pass but this, "Dream Act" really peeved me. It gives instate tuition to illegal immigrants so long as they've graduated from a maryland high school (3 years) and can prove they pay some taxes or something. Here's the deal, Even if you live in Maryland, you're not even suppose to be in America. Become a Legal citizen and then you should get instate tuition. You can get anything you want. Why would people vote for this? oh because we have to be fair. Well if you say yes to everyone, you're going to end up hurting someone because everyone can't have their way. Why should that be residents of this country who are legally citizens of it?
Ok, now onto lighter things, staying positive remember?
I watched Rock of Ages the other day. I actually really liked it.... however... sometimes I wasn't sure if I was suppose to laugh cause it's a joke or if it was suppose to be serious... let me see if I can find an example of this.

FOUND IT! :) so yes, I'm suppose to laugh... right? This also fits kinda into Maryland passing the Marriage Equality thingy I think. Anyway I did enjoy this show, good one to watch on a cold and lonely night huddled under the blanket enjoying Halloween Candy on the living room floor. (no, I didn't do that at all... I don't know what you're talking about) Loved the song choices. Heck, I'm a fan of any video that incorporates Music, Dancing, and Monologue like for example, Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Across the Universe, Glee (not a movie),(ok, I guess it's more of the ones that incorporate already popular songs into video situations. Even though I still do like Grease, Hairspray, Little Shop of Horrors and Sweeney Todd (yes, I am aware that Chicago fits into this category but it's one of my favorites).) SO CAN I PLEASE SAY HOW EXCITED I AM FOR LES MISERABLES!?!?!?! (No I didn't know my caps lock was on... please... I don't roll that way.) Not only is Les Miserables my favorite play but I am extremely excited for the cast of this movie. I mean, Hello Hugh Jackman.

My Sophomore English teacher called me Cosette the entire year and I never corrected her.
Well, That's a lot to leave you with for one night anyway. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment