11.30.2012

A feeling...

It's hard to describe the feeling I have right now. I think my feeling is composed of a variety of feeling mixed into a cocktail of confusion... Heartbroken, sad, mad, hurt. They almost all surround those four in particular. So many thoughts going through my head and yet none at the same time. None that make sense at least. It may be because it's 1:00 in the morning and that's when my thoughts wander to better times or who knows... I don't think I care to find out what the real reason is... if I could only write what I want to say... but how to say it... I can't. Except that sometimes I close my eyes so hard and wish I had the super power to teleport. Teleport to a secret place. A place my heart can be at peace. A place away from here. I shouldn't think this way though so back under the rug I sweep my feelings. Life isn't as bad as I sometimes feel it is. I keep telling myself that. I have to think about what I do have and try to find the joy in life rather than the sadness and misery that so easily rises to the surface. Good, happy thoughts....
here is one:

No comments:

Post a Comment