1.01.2010

Happy New Year!!!!

We moved into our new place on December 31st, 2009. Although we aren't all the way moved in, our home is all ready coming along wonderfully!!! Last night we went out to eat for our new years eve outing and then we unpacked all of our wedding gifts. I, of course, managed to get sick with an ear ache and sore throat. I felt like I had ruined our first new years eve. We had plans to hang out with our friend (whom I've been friends with since kindergarten and my husband was neighbors with last year) which I had to cancel at the last minute. Luckily it turned out great. Even though I was sick, I got to snuggle on my own couch with my new husband, drink sparkling cider, and watch Lilo and Stitch to welcome in the new year. It was wonderful!
Today we worked mostly on returning wedding gifts. The greatest thing that happened was when we found where some cup cake pans went that we have been trying to return since November. YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment