5.12.2009

Weber High, Smoothies and Scary Movies




On Thursday, May 7, 2009. Emily,
 Spencer and I went to
 Weber high school for a
 band concert.
 Emily told us that I had to compare how different the Utah State Band was and Weber High Band. She was right! Weber High isn't as good but they certainly have improved! The car ride was super fun! haha as usual! 





Spencer always drives and it makes me feel bad that he has too.. if Em and i still had the van we would totally take turns! i totally loved the shirt spence was wearing! :)
I really hoped spencer wasn't too bored. haha 
then we went to mcdonalds!!! it was so much fun!!! Spencer got to spicy chickens (apparently they don't have those in Baltimore) Emily got to ranch wraps and i got two double cheese burgers. (no pickles no onions of course!) 
My family talked to us for quite some time. I am so glad that i can talk to my family! i love them so much!!! It was a really fun experience!!! 


Friday May 9, 2009. Emily and I made our stawberry banana smoothies today! To start the story off, when Em and I moved in, we got a free blender from the girls moving out next door. Em was a little nervous to use it because she didn't know how it worked. Neither did i but it didn't matter because i was preoccupied with a movie in the living room. When i walked into the kitchen, the drink was ready to be poured. only problem... we didn't know how to get the top of the blender off. 
Emily pulled on the blender and it wouldn't come off. Finally we realized that we should try taking the top of at a higher place... 
needless to say, that dislocated the containment unit from the blender with no bottom to the container allowing the contents to spill out onto the counter.
 Oh man was it a mess. 
 was screaming, I was screaming and when Emily went to go grab a paper towel she managed to dislocated the paper towel rack i had just mounted on our wall which made us scream and laugh louder! The smoothie, once we got it into the cups (from walmart! thanks Kathy!!!), was absolutely delicious! good ol' roommate 
experiences!  :D
Then tonight, May 12, 2009, we watched signs over at Spencers house. His roommates probably hate me becuase i screamed so so so loud!!! in my defense!!! Spencer helped me out on freaking me out! he would grab me at a scary part! It was supper fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I should come to Logan for the Smoothie alone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah you should!!!!!! it would be totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray! I wish I could have gone and gotten smoothies. I miss you

    less than 3

    ReplyDelete