6.12.2009

Trying to get updated :D



haha alright so i'm going to try and get updated on all of this stuff that has happened. I'm going to go back to May 18, 2009. Spencer made breakfast for me :D!!!! i've never gotten breakfast like that before ever! also!!! he bought me my favorite flowers ever!!! orchids!!!! oh he's so sweet!!!


Then, on Memorial day I got to show Spencer how big of hicks my family and I was at one of my relatives farms.  these are some pictures and maybe some video of it :) 




This is Ally (the youngest being held by my cousin (her mom) Marie) and Olivia watching my dad trying to get one of the calfs to come over so they could pet it. 























isn't he so handsome? i think he's got the whole hick thing down!! 
gosh i love this guy!








More random Pictures:
























































Video from the day :)
 This was SO funny!!! haha those two were hilarious!


            

2 comments: